The weekly tariff for 2018 – 2019 is as follows:
|Apartment Grade||April to May
|June 2018||July to August
|October to March
2018 – 2019
|Christmas, New Year
& Easter 2018
The tariff includes one set of bed linen per bed and gas and elecriticy during April to September.
Gas and electricity during October to March will be charged at cost from the deposit paid.
Long Term Lettings
All long term lets are individually priced. Please contact us for availability and prices.
- 30% is payable on booking if made more than 8 weeks before arrival
- Any balance to be paid at lease 8 weeks before arrival
- Payment in full is required if the booking is made less than 8 weeks before arrival
In the event of cancellation by the Licensee the Initial payment of 30% of the tariff is non-refundable. Depending on the time of cancellation, the balance may be refundable either in full or in part, as set out below:
- Cancellation 6-8 weeks before arrival – 100 % of balance
- Cancellation 4-6 weeks before arrival – 50% of balance
- Cancellation 2-4 weeks before arrival – 20% of balance
- Cancellation 2 weeks or less before arrival – no refund
Bookings run from Saturday to Saturday.
- A – 1 double, 1 single bedroom – sleeps 3 (4 with use of sofa bed in lounge)
- B – 1 double bedroom – sleeps 2 (3 with use of sofa bed in lounge where available)
- Discounts of 5% are available for bookings of 6 weeks or more during the months of May to September inclusive
- A holding deposit of £100 is payable on bookings of 6 to 12 weeks
- A holding deposit of £250 is payable on bookings of 12 weeks or more
- A Holding deposit of £30.00 per week is payable during the months of October to March
- High chairs and cots are available on request at no extra charge
- Extra bed linen can be supplied at a cost of £8.00 per single bed set and £12.00 per double bed set
- Towels can be supplied on request at £5.00 for each set